Employability and entrepreneurship in the media industries
12 - 13 September 2012
This conference follows on from the CEMP Media Summit, and will explore issues of employability and entrepreneurship in the context of the media industries, and ask how we can work more effectively with industry to the benefit of our students.
Delegates will have the opportunity to 'grill' panels of media employers and entrepreneurs about the ways in which our programmes can best prepare our students for the realities of the media industries. You will also be able to interrogate a range of existing models of HE/ Industry partnership through specific case studies, presented by teams representing both HE and industry partners.
The conference is free to delegates, including Wednesday night dinner, sponsored by Skillset.
Key note Speaker Anthony Lilley OBE – “The Death of Digital”
Employers Panel to include:
- John Paul Chapple, Endemol UK
- Darren Yeomans, Ubisoft
- Christan Fonesbeck, Windelov/Lassen Interactive
- Additional speakers TBC
- Rajeeb Dey, Enternships.com
- Andy Price, Entrepreneur;@tees
- John Klepper, ImaginationStudios
- Neil Kidney, Seed Animations
- Rachael Givens, Mirror Image Films